Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

SLJ. One is a snail and ten is a Crab

This week for the Summer learning Journey i did One is a snail and Ten is a Crab. I did the step up learn and create share . For the learning part It said on it to watch one video. Then for the create it said write a New Zealand version of the book using google slide or pen and paper. I choose google slide also on the create it said you could use New Zealand native animals.For the share bit it said to share it on your blog. Now here is my slide!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Claire,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Kap Pai on your work on the ‘One is a Snail and Ten is a Crab, Step it up’ activity!

    What an awesome book you have created! Are all the animals you included native to New Zealand? I hadn’t heard of some of these animals before your blog post, had you?

    What is your favourite New Zealand Native Animal that you have included in your book? My favourite would be the pukeko!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Charlotte,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog :)

      Also my favourite New Zealand animal that i included was the Tuatara !

      - Claire

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post