Pages

Monday, January 17, 2022

SLJ. Ice art .

 Today i did ice art. first i looked on the learn and create share and i did everything it said to do. When i got to the create part of it. It said to use things in your backyard Like sticks ,flowers ,leafs , and anything you can fined that you want to put in your ice art. When i finished finding what i wanted to put in my ice art. I putted it in my container and then i putted water into then container  then i plopped it into the the freezer.Then i waited for about 2 days until it was frozen.

 Now here is my ice art !! 



                                                                 I hope you like my ice art :)


        


                                                 If  you did an ice art what would you put in it ?

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Claire!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey! Hope you’re having a nice day!

    Wow, that’s really pretty! That red flower really stands out, but the pink petals also compliment it super well. You must have a lot of patience to wait two days for it to be ready! Did you enjoy the task?

    I think if I did one, I would try and make a whole little eco system, kind of like a terrarium (google it, they’re really cool) by putting soil and things at the bottom, and then “planting” things into that. Thank you for the inspiration!

    Can’t wait to see what you post in these last few days of the Summer Learning Journey!


    Ngā mihi!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post