Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2022

SLJ. Backyard obstacle course

 Today  for the summer learning journey i did backyard obstacle course. First i did everything the learn and create share said to do. When it was the time to do the create i was very excited.So i started to look in the house and in the backyard for things i can use to make my obstacle course . After i was done making my obstacle course i went and tried it out. then i took a photo of my obstacle course.

Now here is the photo of my obstacle course !

 

Here is how it works : first you jump over the hanger, then walk on the hose, then you jump off and do 5 jumping jacks,After that you jump over the stool,then step on the water balloons to pop them,then hop on one foot all the way to the  ball and plastic racket, you have to grab the plastic racket and ball, then hit the ball in the air with out dropping it 3 times, then you go to the pink table and touch the butterfly stepping stone.


                             What my time was on the obstacle course : It was 27 sec 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Claire!



    Chris here from the Summer Learning Journey, again! Great to see you still posting!

    Thank you for completing the obstacle course activity, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed it as well! Love that you went into detail explaining what you need to do to pass the course. That’s really impressive that you managed to do all that in 27 seconds!! Did you get any of your family to try it? What were their times?

    Well done for making it to the end of the Summer Learning Journey! Have a great year at school.


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post